Great Lakes Tin Ceilings products provide the classic look of yesteryear with authentic recreations that make a lasting impression in any space. Available in nail-up and lay-in styles, the ceiling panels are easily applied with nails, screws or glue. Available in 10 styles and 10 finish options, the collection offers 100 ways to achieve the unique look you want for nearly any room in your home. Finish options range from antique or gloss white to bronze burst and copper offerings. Two crown molding styles are also available and provide a finished look to your project. Panels can be cut with tin snips and allow homeowners to achieve a professional look at an affordable price.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Made of 29-Gauge tin-plated steel, these panels and accessories are Class A - 1 hour fire rated
- Ideal for kitchens, dining rooms, bedrooms, halls or any space you want to make an impression
- Available in 2 ft. x 2 ft. tiles for easy installation
- A great choice for ceilings, backsplashes, walls and more
- Minimum purchase of 5 ceiling tiles