The X-Derm's unique coarse and bumpy surface in addition to its resilient texture offer unequal aesthetic appeal for industrial and commercial applications. The X-Derm is designed for industrial uses which require a rubber surface with added surface traction. The product is also distinguished from other rubber sheet goods via its asymmetric yet eye catching surface texture.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- X-Derm recycled rubber has a unique coarse and bumpy surface
- Textured rubber with a minimum tensile strength of 435 psi (3 MPA)
- Recycled rubber sheeting has a resilient texture which offers unequal aesthetic appeal
- Recycled rubber is eco-friendly and its unique texture provides excellent traction
- Average durometer (55-65) sheet rubber offers good flexibility and good elasticity
- X-Derm has a pebble-top finish